DUE DATE: Calls for applications from May. Closes 5pm 9th August
The successful candidate will spend one year in the University:
- Reading and reflecting on issues related to mathematics education
- Engaging in professional development of their choice
- Participating in public lectures
- University outreach
- University study
- Linking with former students.
How to apply
- Complete Application Form Mathematics-Teacher-Fellowship-2020 with contact details for two referees. At least one referee should be able to provide a detailed reference on your teaching ability.
- Current CV.