University of Auckland Judy Paterson Scholarship
DUE DATE: November 1st 2018
The scholarship was established in 2014 in recognition of the contribution made by Dr Judy Paterson to Mathematics Education and especially her work with secondary school mathematics teachers in the Auckland region.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support graduate level professional development for a teacher from a decile 1 or 2 school in the wider Auckland region.
- state your intention to enroll in a Masters programme
- give details of your qualifications and experience in mathematics teaching
- attach a copy of your university transcript
- Indicate your current position
- Include a brief statement on why you wish to obtain a Masters degree (1 page)