A face to face workshop where we will explore the progression of our ākonga becoming proportional across curriculum levels 3 to 5. This workshop is designed for teacher of students in years 5 through to 10 and will be presented by Marie Hirst and Robyn Headifen.
- Kohia Centre, The University of Auckland , Epsom Ave
- Friday July 30
- 9.30am to 3pm
- Cost $30, morning tea and lunch will be provided
During this workshop we will
- Explore, what it means to be a proportional thinker
- Develop an understanding of equivalence
- Explore rates and ratios
- Do some maths with practical ideas and activities that you can takeaway and use with your learners.
Hang in there for the last two weeks of Term 2 and look forward to seeing you on the 30th