UPDATE: Mathex is on !!! October 28 & 29 🙂
Great news, now we are at Level 1 Mathex can go ahead. 81 schools have re-registered with a total of 340 teams so we are shaping up for another hotly contested event.
If you have not re-registered since the first round please use the form below to enter your teams. If you have re-registered and want to make changes to your team entry please re register. We will take your most recent entry.
Mathex 2020 is planned as below
- October 28 : year 9 & year 10
- October 29 : year 7 and year 8
- Barfoot & Thompson Stadium, Kohimarama (Selwyn College)
- Schools may enter a maximum of 2 teams per year level
- Entry is free for Primary Mathematics Association and Auckland Mathematical Association members
- Entry for non member schools is a $40 flat fee
More information and rules for 2020 can be found on our Mathex Page
Please note schools must provide a teacher marker for each team entered
To enter your teams please complete the form below.
Note: Please triple check your contact email address and phone number before submitting your entry
You will receive an email confirming your entry details. Please check your spam/junk mail folder if your confirmation email does not appear in your inbox